Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekly Blog Roundup

Here are my favorite blogs this week.

One. Dilly Dallas
Dilly Dallas is the blog of creative illustrator Dallas Shaw. Her work has been commissioned by Kate Spade, Ralph Lauren, DKNY, and my fav Jack Rogers.  This is one of my daily must reads.

I'm not going to lie, Refinery is very overwhelming. I didn't know where to start first, so my suggestion is to sign up for their daily email so you can navigate the wealth of fashionista info they contain. 

I first started following The Glitter Guide on tumblr this week, then I fell in love with their regular site. They featured this AWESOME DIY necklace this week.

Four. The Now
I was so excited to find out that the girls that run this blog are from Dallas! I always love to see what other Dallas natives love about our city! 

Lara of simply irresistible has guest bloggers that do city guides, they are so great! She also did a Glitter Pumpkin DIY... (PS the girls from The Now wrote the Dallas city guide!)


xoxo.

p.s. you can follow me on tumblr now! shereaditinablog.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment