Monday, October 3, 2011

Fun-tober

I am SO excited October is finally here!! It's one of my favorite months of the year but also one of the busiest. My mom and grandparents visited me over the weekend (I was able to knock a couple items off my fall wish list). For the rest of the month I'm looking forward to craving pumpkins, watching football, and a quick trip to Austin to visit MBY

My Fall Playlist to help me make it through October
"Atlantic City" by The Band
"Farmhouse" by Phish
"Road Outside Columbus" by O.A.R.
"Wagon Wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show
"Miami" by Counting Crows
"Shower the People" by James Taylor
"Carolina In My Mind" by James Taylor
"Carolina" by Eric Church
"American Girls" by Counting Crows
"Take Me Home" by Cast Iron Filter
"Chariot" by Gavin DeGraw
"One Fine Day" by The Shirelles
"You and I" by Lady Gaga
"Dancing In the Moonlight" by King Harvest
"I Feel the Earth Move" by Carole King
"Where You Lead" by Carole King
"Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison 

What's on your playlist?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment