Thursday, October 13, 2011

October Essentials

October Essentials

1. Zara Pokadot Top: $60, 2. Ralph Lauren Belt: $47, 3. J.Crew Jeans: $98, 4. Anthropologie Dress: $358, 5. Lulu Frost for J. Crew Earrings: $65, 4. Tod's Loafers: $395, 5. Essie Polish: $8, 6. Crystal Mask: £1,530 

Thoughts behind my polyvore set:
To me the month of October is all about orange, even though I have a few friends who dipute this and claim to be "allergic" to orange aka the Auburn/Clemson haters. For me, as soon as I saw that Anthropologie dress, I was in LOVE (I guess the years of growing up in a U of Texas house wore off on me). Next, I'm a firm believer that every girl should have a pair of straight leg jeans in a dark wash. You don't need any loud embellishment or colorful stitching, a plain classic pair will carry you from season to season. The pink belt incorporated for breast cancer awareness. Lastly every girl needs a crystal Halloween mask. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment