Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fashionable Football Saturdays

I pulled together a couple of different looks you can wear tailgating and to the game on Saturday, no matter where you go to school.


game day outfits



Look One.
When I think football games I think cowboy boots. I paired them with a flirt shirt and feminine top (also seen in my last polyvore set) in my school colors to show my school pride!

Look Two.
This outfit is geared towards an SEC football game. Girls in the south love to dress up and football games are no exception.  I picked out a TIBI dress, since the brand is so youthful and contemporary.

Look There.
In my opinion this outfit would fly at any tailgate, at any school, no matter who you are (fan, student, alumni). Everyone should invest in a great pair of riding boots for fall.

We have a week off here in Tuscaloosa, so I expect everyone to be working on their outfits for the biggest game of the year on Nov. 5. Roll Tide!



xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment