Monday, November 14, 2011

Pucker Up

Before I came to college I loathed wearing lipstick. I would only wear it if my mom forced me to, but since then I have become a little more girly. Finding the right fit is the battle, currently my lips are either bare or coated with Chapstick.

Here are some lip products I'm dying to test out.

One. Fresh Sugar Passion Tinted lip
I have only read good things about this product! It seems like the perfect thing between chapstick and lipstick.

Something about this Bobbi Brown lip palette just conveys a little bit more maturity than my old Clinique lip glosses did. 

Three. Kate Spade SUPERCALIFRAGILIPSTICK! (in Fuchsia Fete)
While I know this lipstick is marketed from it's brandname, I can't helo myself from being drawn to it. I think I'm the girly appearance that ropes me in.  


What's your favorite lip products?

xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment