Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Organized Clutter: Bookbag

For a while now I've been needed to clean out my backpack and I finally got around to it.  

This is usually the contents of my backpack (give or take a few items):
1 Computer + Case
1 Three Subject Spiral (I switch every other day)
1 Small Journal
1-2 Books for class
1 Agenda
Stationary
1 Set of Notecards and FOE (you never know when either will come in handy)
4 Colored Paper Mate Flair Pens in assorted colors
1 Black Rolling Ball Pen
1 Mechanical Pencil
Pencil Case
1 Computer Charger
Tictacs
2 Highlighters
1 Sharpie
Chapstick

Whoa. After typing that out I carry around a lot of things, but honestly I have the lightest backpack around.

For me to stay organized, I have to keep things compact. 
This is why I use multi subject spirals. They are strudier than regular spirals and allow for me to only keep up with 2 spirals rather than 5. I also use 2 folders, one for classes syllabus and the other for graded assignments/class handouts. 

Something in my backpack that may sound unnecessary is a journal. I believe that they are SO useful and here is why. 

A Journal:
I cannot tell you enough how much I use my journal. Not only do I carry it around in my backpack but also in my purse when I'm out running around town. I use mine for ideas and reminders mainly. If I think of a good blog post I jot it down or have a errand to run I write it down there. Plus there are so many cute journals out there! I'm currently using a Missioni for Target one that I love, but is now unavailable. I currently have my eyes on Archie Grand journals for my next one. 

Here are my favs:

xoxo.




1 comment:

  1. i just might have to start carrying a journal around with me! thanks hannah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete