Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ST & LT

I wanted to use today's post to wish my wonderful parents a happy 26 years of marriage. They are the best parents that anyone could ever have and would do anything and everything for my two brothers and I. I can't wait for finals to be over so I can sleep more time with them over the holidays.

While I was home I meant to scan a picture for this post but I never got a chance too. So instead I'm posting a picture of a picture from my room at home that I took on my phone sometime last year.. (which I'm kinda embarrassed about)
Back when LT got perms and ST still had a head full of hair. 

Here are some fun facts about my parents:

-My mom's name is Laurie not Lori. 

-My dad's name is William but he goes by his middle name Scott. 

-They were neighbors growing up

-They didn't date until college, even though my mom went to the University of Texas and my dad Texas Tech. 

-They were both 22 when they got married


xoxo.

P.S. Mom if your reading this keep your eye out in the mail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment