Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Brace Yourself

I've never been a big bracelet person, except for my James Avery charm bracelet and friendship bracelets.  But lately I've had my eye out for some sophisticated arm candy.

Here are a few bracelets I would love in a set or solo.

One.
Refinery29 featured these the other day and I automatically went to check if they had one with my name. These are such a steal and would make a perfect gift.   

Two.
I'm lucky enough to have the gold Tiffany Twist Ring, and LOVE it. This bracelet would be a classic addition to anyone's wrist. There is something about the look of twisted metal I just can't get enough of. 

Three.

Michael Kors Leather Buckle Bracelet $65

I love the leather and buckle. This bracelet would be a great replacement for a watch. This is also such an everyday piece, it would get so much wear with my wardrobe. 

Four.
Colored bangles are my newest obsession. They are be worn with as a set or solo. My favorite is a single color on each wrist. And Kate Spade inscribes little messages on the inside of all their bracelets, so fun!

Five.
I love this chunky bracelet. It would be perfect piece for the upcoming holiday season. I could image pairing it with a LBD for a cocktail party to give your outfit a little sparkle.  

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment