Monday, November 28, 2011

Holidaze Kick off!

Thanksgiving marked the kickoff for the 2011 holiday season! I spend the majority of my break in the Texas Hill Country with my family.

It is our tradition to have Thanksgiving at our family farm outside of Austin with my mom's side, then on the following day a Thanksgiving meal with my dad's side at our lake house in Horse Shoe Bay on Lake LBJ.  I think I can go a whole year without looking at a turkey again.

I'm thankful to have such an amazing family to spend time with.  I can't wait to spend some much needed R&R at the Tinsley house over Christmas break!

Since Thanksgiving is officially over I was perfectly content with listening to Carole King's new Christmas CD.


xoxo.

P.S. Only 26 days until Christmas... and only 25 days until my 21st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment