Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grinchy?

Let me be the first person to tell you how much I love the Holiday season, but let me also be the first person to tell you I believe in taking one holiday on at a time.  Call me old fashion, but I like my Christmas in December not in November or heaven forbid in October. I'm still enjoying my remaining sparkle pumpkin (although me and my roommates had to smash one tonight that went bad). 

Don't get me wrong I love Christmas, I love the whole month of December! My birthday is Christmas Eve! But I want to slow down and enjoy my fall.. or 75 degree weather we have here in Alabama. Winter will come when it's ready with all those fun things that come with it. Until then I want to enjoy my fall Christmas Music and decoration free.



After Thanksgiving though, I will be more than ready to spread the Christmas Cheer!


xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment