Saturday, January 14, 2012

Turning a New Page

I am officially back for 2012! There are so many exciting things that I want to make happen this year, but first thing first I needed a new agenda. 

While I love my handy "Studying Hard or Hardly Studying" agenda from Target, I needed something a little more Grown up? So for the past month I have been on the hunt for the perfect agenda for me. I looked into Moleskin, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer and nearly purchased a Jonathan Adler one on Ruelala this morning. A problem I kept running into was that all of these agendas where from August 2011-December 2012 and I wanted something fresh and new for 2012. 

This is where May Books stepped in. They are a company out of Dallas (any company from my hometown is a plus) who believes "Life is too short for ugly notebooks". Not only are there tons of different great outer designs to chose from, but you can also customize each book to your liking. There are options for weekly or monthly planners, meal planners, or just plain notebooks. They even give you to option to monogram your May Book exactly to your liking. Their prices range from $10-$20 with a flat $6 shipping rate. 

I can hardly contain my excitement for my monogrammed Ikat agenda to arrive in the mail!
Hope you've started 2012 on a fresh page!

xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment