Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Personal

For those who know me, should know that I don't want to be super personal on my blog so I'll spare the details on this post. But I just want to put it out there that I am in a long distance relationship. I don't think I've ever really said it out loud before, it just sounds to foreign to me. The truth of the matter is I am, my boyfriend MG lives in DC and I am at the University of Alabama finishing out the next year to year and a half.

I had a friend tell me it takes a lot of energy to miss someone and even more to make it work. I totally agree with this statement. To be honest missing someone is exhausting, but the thing is I wouldn't have it any other way.

I just wish everyone could find someone just as wonderful as MG because he is the best. He answers the phone when I call him at 2am, he listens to me complain that a friend didn't ask invite me to go to Gallettes, and he remembers how I once said how much I love pink peonies.

Long story short, long distance relationships are hard but are worth it.

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I'm not super personal on my blog either, but I have a boyfriend and we are in a long distance relationship too. He's a freshman in college half way across the country from where I am. I agree, it stinks, but it is worth it when you find someone worth having a long distance relationship with. Hope you have a great weekend :]

    ReplyDelete