Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sealed with a Smile

One of my New Years resolutions this year is to skip the email and instead reach for the pen.  In the past I have only ever written via snail mail for three primary reasons: 1. Thank You Cards 2. a response to a letter (which usually ends up stampless in my backpack for months at a time) 3. writing letters at summer camp hoping to get a response.

This year though I want to put all of my beautiful stationery to good use. I can't even begin to count how many different sets of stationery sit in storage under my desk. So this year I resolute to write someone once a week, whether it be a letter home to my Nana or a note to a sweet friend.

Over the holiday weekend I finished up a few overdue notes

I love coordinating envelopes

Hopefully later on this year I'll reach my goal of learning calligraphy to go along with my penning. 

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment