Monday, January 23, 2012

hair today, there tomorrow

I was out with some friends last week and one of them turned to me and asked how I get my hair so shiny and I honesty didn't know what to tell her. Since I was around age 8 I have had people compliment how shiny my hair is and I have always just thought it was due to my natural hair color (red for those who don't know). After thinking about it I really try to treat my hair as healthy as possible, minus the prolonged haircut that happens from time to time.

Here are the products I use.


For everyday use: Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint
(when I'm home and my mom is buying my hair products I use Aveda, Privè, or Lakmè products)


For when I need to get rid of build up: Neutrogena Anti-residue shampoo

Deep Conditioner: Privè intensive mask
I use this once a week

I also rarely use a flat iron on my hair. I usually airdry or section off my hair to blow out with a round brush. 

xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment