Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let. It. Out.

So the past week I have been doing major venting to anyone who would listen (thanks to all those that did listen). My poor boyfriend MG has gotten the worst of it and he doesn't need any extra stress in his life since he is starting a new job this week. It's awful because I hear myself pouring it out and can't stop myself. Now instead of unloading on others I'm trying to channel my emotions in other ways.

1. Work Outs. 
Whether it's a hard core strength training or a 30 minute spin while I read, working out my frustrations is much more healthy for me.

2. Crafts
I made use of this outlet when I was alone this weekend and cranked out two adorable picture frames, one chevron and one ikat. (I posted pics if you follow me on instagram)

3. Productivity
I have a million things I want to do over the next couple of months and I really need to update my resumé. So I'm going to put more time into making list of things I want to do and start writing cover letters and hopefully make some great things happen for myself. (anyone have John Mayer's Where the Light is CD?, he talks about how in your twenties "I made it happen for myself" is a big phrase) 


How do you deal with your issues?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment