Friday, June 1, 2012

Investment Pieces

I've been totally MIA this week. Getting back into the groove of things after a long weekend is always hard and we've been extra busy around here getting ready for my brother's high school graduation on Saturday. No need to worry though, I'm back to business now.

I was talking to my friend MBY about great bags and she pointed out that we are at a stage in life where we want investment pieces instead of super trendy ones. Going for a classic shaped bag in a neutral color that we can use all the time is just what we need. MBY is dying for the DVF Harper Bag that doubles as an ipad case, perfect since she is moving to NYC today! So I pulled together a few of my favorite bags that I believe I would carry forever.
Disclaimer* I'm in no way in a position where I can shell out over $1,000 for a new handbag, but a girl can dream (in YSL preferably) right?

investment pieces


I'm hoping to scoop up a mini MAC or mini MAB next week during Rebecca Minkoff's online sale so I can start collecting my "investment bags".

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment