Friday, June 8, 2012

Ebates

Most of the people that read my blog are my college friends (K-Payne).  So I feel like I know my readers pretty well and I can tell you for sure that they shop online. Considering the options in Tuscaloosa, there is no other choice. Well I have some news for all my online shopping friends, one word: EBATES.

This website is so great! You can earn cash back on almost everything you buy online. All you have to do is create an account and use the ebates site to get to the shopping.

Here's an example:
I want to buy a new pair of Ray-Bans from Sunglasses Hut. First I make sure that Sunglasses Hut has the pair I want online. Next I go to Ebates and search Sunglasses Hut, lucky me ebates is currently offering 9.5% cash back from Sunglasses hut. Next there is a button that says Shop Now, that redirects you to Sunglasses Hut. So I make my purchase of $150 sunglasses at Sunglasses Hut online then I am credited $14.25 on Ebates.
*the key is you have to be directed to a web site thru Ebates.

How do you get paid?
You can choose to be credited on a Paypal account or have a check mailed to you.

When do you get paid?
Every 3 months, so at the end of the quater.

The cash back rates change, I've seen Nordstrom at 11% cash back in the past.

Sound good? Sign up HERE!

Still unsure? Here's a news report on Ebates.

Happy Shopping!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment