Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Birchbox

In May I decided on a whim to sign up for Birchbox, a monthly subscription to beauty samples.  The cost is only $10 a month, so why not? My first box I got was Gossip Girl themed. It was nothing really to write home about except that I got to sample Fresh Suger Rose lip balm.  I've heard from people that some months are hit or miss so I decided to stick it out.

The June Birchbox theme is Jet Setting, perfect since I'm heading to DC Thursday. There were over 40 different products sampled.

The contents of my box:

1. Comodynes Tanning Towelette: Pack of 8, $14.99
I haven't tired these yet and don't plan to until my summer tan begins to fade. (I received 2 in my box)

2. Stila One Step Bronze: Full Size 1oz $36 
It was exciting to get a full sized product in my box. I can't wait to try this bronzer out with my beauty routine.

3. theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen: Full size $17
I've been intrigued by lip and cheek stains since last summer. I'm not sure how I feel about the product being the consistency of lip gloss. (I received a sample size in my box)

4. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume: Full Size $49.50-$59.50
Honestly I have no interest in receiving perfume samples, much less Taylor Swift's scent.  (I received a sample size)

*Extra Luna Bar: Pack of 15 $18.75
These use to be my breakfast after X-Country in high school. I wasn't wowed with this extra. (I received a mini bar)

Next month Birchbox is partnered with Glamour Magazine, I can't wait to see what they have in store!!

What to sign up for Birchbox? Click Here.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment