Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Sip

Fresh squeezed lemonade is one of my favorite drinks, especially in the summer.  It has been a dreary 24 hours in the Dallas area with lots of rainfall. My brother Will and I have been forced to stay indoors to entertain ourselves. I was catching up on some reading when I came across Matchbook Magazine's fresh squeezed lemonade recipe. I knew we had plenty of lemons in the fridge so I decided to stir up a pitcher for my family to enjoy and make the day feel more summery.

Recipe via June's Matchbook Magazine can be found on page 56


{simple ingredients with fun gadgets}
{ready to be squeezed}
{finished product}

*Tips
1. My dad and brother really enjoyed how the finished product tasted but I think next time I would modify the recipe by using 1 cup of sugar instead of 1 1/2 cups of sugar. 
2. The recipe calls for 8 lemons and I ended up using 9. You would probably need about 10 if you would like to have some garnish. 

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment