Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly Blog Roundup

Here's my favorite blog posts of the week!
One. Lil Blue Boo's Mother of Fall cleaning list:
This was the perfect list to help me get started on some much needed cleaning. I am defiantly a checklist person, so I instantly fell in love with it! I plan on printing a copy to put on my fridge for my roomies.
Click the link above to download your own copy from LBB

Two. Capital Hill Style's Tips for wearing a scarf
I am not a person who often wears scarfs, but I admire those who can throw them on and look effortlessly chic. These easy how to's gave me a little more confidence in pairing a scarf with an everyday outfit. 
Loving the color right now.

Three. Life Hacker's How to Hand Wash:
I always buy shirts that say in the tag "Hand Wash Only", but I never knew how to properly hand wash these items until now! 

Four. College Prepster's Outfits from Today.com:
I saw the original article here and had been dying to know where those black platforms were from!
typical, they are sold out

OMG I was seriously laughing out loud in class while reading this parody tumblr of Suri Cruise. One of my sorority sisters shared this with me and I read the entire thing in one sitting. 
If I was a celeb child I would be extremely intimidated by this pint-sized diva.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment