Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rain Essentials

Rain essentials


I wasn't originally going to post on rain essentials but the past few days have been rainy, so I thought this post was much needed. I know whenever it rains I just want to be comfy and warm, but by the end of the day I end up hot. So the best way to tackle the guessing game of dressing for a rainy day is layering.

Most people think wellies are the only option for rain footwear but there are so many other choices (although I am in love with those two tone hunter wellies)! I added a pair of Tory Burch jelly flats as a more practical shoe for the rain, but Bean boots are also a great choice.

Opt for a hairstyle that won't go crazy the moment you set out the door. Go for a sleek ponytail or a fun braid (more about braids tomorrow) that can look chic and under control.

Lastly everyone needs a statement umbrella!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment