Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Expectations of this blog

For the past 4 years I have been "blogging" (if you count tumblr as blogging) on and off. I have decided to make a return to blogging with the purpose of sharing the information I learn on the internet with all my friends. I can't tell you how many times in a week people ask me where I learned something/gotten an idea from and my response is always, I read it in a blog. So with my return to blogging I have a few simple goals.
1. Share interesting and fabulous ideas with all my friends
-From all things DIY, fashion, politics, breaking news, beauty, and much more. 
2. Keep up with this blog and not let it fall off the face of the internet
-No one wants to look at a blog when the last post was 3 months ago.
3. Improve my writing 
-Practice makes perfect.

Hopefully I will succeed with these simple goals and make this blog the best it can be.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment