Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pish Polish


i travel incognito, but always bring poppy-rozzi. - Essie
<b>lights</b><p>an electric pink neon

lights

<b>camera</b><p>a brilliant coral pink neon

camera

<b>action</b><p>a vibrant light orange neon

action

<b>bazooka</b><p>a bright orange neon

bazooka






F




For the last week and a half I have been searching far and wide for Essie's Poppy-Razzi collection and have had ZERO luck.

The closest I got to finding any of these was at Ulta where they had one bottle of camera left (and it was gross aka people had been using it YUCK). Everywhere else I've been never had this collection but instead already has the newer summer collection. I'm dying to try out all of these colors. I love that they are neon but not trashy neon.

I've come to the conclusion that I will never own these polished unless I order them online, but it's my thing when it comes to beauty products. So does anyone have any suggestions for other great summer polishes?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment