Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Confession

So I have a confession to share: I am extremely fascinated with ballet. The kind of fascination that I wish my mom would of stopped all of the gymnastics classes and sports teams and instead added more ballet (I took ballet and tap for 2 years just like any good little girl).

I enthralled with the black swan craze last year and seriously could not get enough of it. I feel like I have TONS of friends that danced ballet, even my roommate danced at school during her freshman year. With that said I'm dying to see this documentary First Position.



I just love to watch how graceful the dancers are and how easy they make everything look.

xoxo.

ps. I'm sure by the time they start broadcasting from London for the Olympics I'll be happy for my gymnastic roots.

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to take adult ballet classes at my future dance studio. And send your daughter to me as soon as she turns 3.

    ReplyDelete