Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Check my pulse?

Today I'm going to address impulse shopping and how great it can be! Normally I wouldn't categorize myself as an impulse shopper but lately I have made some purchases that are out of character for me. Usually when I shop I am looking for a certain item and weight heavily on whether or not to purchase.  Over Christmas I went inbetween Madewell and J.Crew probably 3 or 4 times before deciding which coat I was going to purchase, I drive myself CRAZY!

Lately though I have given way to a few impuse purchases that are so unlike me, first is I bought a few piece of jewelry from Accessories Auctions. Which I ended up being beyond HAPPY with!
(bracelet on the left is Accessories Auctions)

Next impulse purchase I made was signing up for Birchbox. I have always looked into Birchbox but was never sold, that is until the came out with a Gossip Girl edition and that pushed me over the edge. I'm still waiting on my first box but I will certainly share when I receive it!

My final impulse purchase I made over the last few weeks was to Pre-Order John Mayer's new CD Born and Raised. I totally forgot I even purchased it until this morning when I got an email alerting me it was available for download.  I'm thrilled to listen to the whole album today!


So overall I am so happy with my lastest impulse purchases, maybe this is me changing my ways? Probably not, I'm currently researching a Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC I am dying to purchase.

Do you impulse shop?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment