Monday, April 16, 2012

#Whitegirlproblems

I have fallen into the habit of toting my kindle EVERYWHERE. Seriously, wherever I am you can find it stowed away in my backpack when I have class or throw into my longchamp while I am out running errands. This weekend I was ready for a new light read for while I was at the pool and decided on White Girl Problems by Babe Walker. (I had a $5 amazon credit so I didn't feel too bad charging the extra $3 on my mom's card)



Anyone out there follow @whitegirlproblems? Well this was one of the first twitter accounts I started following. While I find it kind of annoying now to follow (lots of self-promotion), I still enjoy the occasional humorous #whitegirlproblem. Don't let the twitter account or blog fool you. Babe Walker is NOT a real person, but I kinda wish she was.

What trashy, guilty pleasure book is on your summer reading list?

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I'll have to download this one next! I'm OBSESSED with my Nook! Take it EVERYWHERE(in its Lilly case of course! Speaking of trashy books, I just finished my first Chelsea Handler book. It was a little too crude for me to fully enjoy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete